Monday, August 24, 2020

Killing another kit...this time the May HipKit Club.

in this edition of "I use up my whole kit" I used the may kit.
believe it or not, I still have some of this kit left.
I do also get an extra pack of the pattern paper because I use so little embellishments.





sometimes I make pages for my family:)



or my husband's friends.




lots of  pages of my family:)
they will have to divy them up when I pass into the Universe.



I make pages of my older babies....


and of my newest babies....



be on the lookout for this same paper but used in other ways.
Also, I am able to use up all my stuff because I make 8.5x11 pages and smaller projects.

See you later and keep scrapping:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

All the misc. things:)

sometimes I forget to label pictures on my computer. so here are some pages that I am putting into this post so I won't forget them agai...