Sunday, August 23, 2020

Let's Begin The End.

a long time ago, I had a blog. I would update it on the regular with all the new projects I was making.

Like I said, it was a long time ago! SO I am back because the start of this new decade in the 21st century has been a ride and I am ready to document it all.

here are some of the things that you can expect in this little corner of the internet:

1. LOTS of documenting. I keep all the memories and I am a little rusty with the written word. it is something that happens when you are a very visual person who likes run on sentences and typos! if you find one, leave it alone.

2. I memorykeep in a very ritualistic way. the way I make things has become part of my DNA and I like to think that my documenting is an extension of who I am at my core.

3. I have undiagnosed ADD. keep that in mind if you read this blog.

4. I like bullet lists. A LOT.

5. this blog will contain lot of documenting but it will also have there things that interest me. you will get to know me very well:)

thanks for hanging out with me. be forewarned.... a lot of content is about to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All the misc. things:)

sometimes I forget to label pictures on my computer. so here are some pages that I am putting into this post so I won't forget them agai...